Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sticky

How is it possible for a nine month old to unscrew the lid of a sippy cup? Saturday, while drinking his mid-day apple juice to prepare him for his nap, Ayden managed to undo the top of his sippy cup and get the apple juice all over his playpen and himself. he was so sticky. I ended up just giving him a bath at Aunt Megan's. Also, earlier this week i went into his room to check on him and he was just standing there with his diaper undone! I swear this kid is going to make my life 10 times harder when his brother gets here. At least he can make me laugh! I was telling him to come here last night because he was trying to get Eric's friend's computer and he just looked at me, smiled, and started shaking his head no. Haha. I couldn't help but laugh. He got his hippo walker thing from granny yesterday and to my surprise, he can actually stand and walk with it. He just took off down the hall with it. We have one smart little boy.
I started cleaning the house a little bit yesterday. It's not really dirty, there is just always papers and toys laying around that make it look dirty. I decided to do some hard work since Eric was too busy with Mowen and i can't sleep unless he's beside me. I scrubbed the bathroom! I don't know why, but i can not get the motivation to do work like that during the day. It's always at night when i'm irritated at someone or something.
Tomorrow i'm down to my every 2 weeks appointments for this pregnancy. I'm scared to see how much i weigh...my belly looks huge! Friday is Ayden's 9 month check up. I hate taking him to get shots. He's supposed to be getting fluoride drops once a day, but i can't remember the last time i gave them to him. It's hard enough remembering feeding, changing, bathing him and brushing his teeth occasionally. At least we play all the time. Lol. Anyways, only 54 days till our little Axton is here. I am so ready to have 2 boys. It's time for my life to get more challenging, it's kinda boring right now.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Ayden is really smart. He's going to get into everything. Your going to need to watch him close.