Thursday, August 7, 2008

one of those days

At this point, pregnancy is kicking my butt. I have been crying off and on all day and i hate it. I've been asking myself "am i a good mother? wife?" and all i can say is no. I don't give my son a bath everyday. I sometimes forget to give him his veggies. Our house isn't clean. I rarely cook dinner. I forget to eat(which isn't good for axton). I just think i suck at being a mother and wife right now. Maybe it's because i'm pregnant and just exhausted. I'm really disappointing myself. I want to be the mom that takes care of the kids, keeps the house clean, and has dinner ready every night. It can't be that hard right? Why do i feel like this? I want to do things with ayden during the day besides sitting at home. He loves getting out of the house. I guess anything we do outside of the house will cost money...and we just don't have any. I want to get a job or go to school...but i'm thinking that will never happen. We don't have anyone around us to help out with the boys. We need me to work so we can be more comfortable with money every month, but what about the kids? We can't afford daycare and we'd miss out on so much. I want to go to school for dental assisting but i know there is no way eric would stay at home with the boys at night so i could go to class. I guess these are all sacrifices i have to make as a mom. I want the best for my boys and would just like some help giving it to them. I need help!

1 comment:

Anji said...

Your right your just pregnant and emotional today, you are a great mother doing the best you can. I think we as mothers put way to much stress on ourselves and question everything we do. Have you looked into story time at the library or playgroups in your area? Those are some ideas to get you out of the house without spending money and get you some adult conversation and Ayden some playmates! Hang in there tomorrw will be a better day!