Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Secret Life



I really enjoy this show! It is so much like Bradford High School. Haha. Some of the acting, especially Ben's character, is over done but i still enjoy it. I love tuesdays now because of this show.

Ayden and i went out shopping for me some new underwear today. ( mine are starting to hurt my tummy) The type i like is hard to find. I went to 3 stores and gave up....i just don't enjoy shopping for myself. I think i actually hate it. I love shopping for other people though. I spent about 4 hours out and about today and picked up the cutest matching outfits for Ayden and Axton, new sippie cups, and 2 first birthday presents for Ayden. Nothing for me, but we had a good time. Ayden was very silly today. He loved getting people's attention and showing off his cuteness. He was still showing off for daddy when we picked him up for work. Eric loved it. He's usually not that silly when daddy gets home.

1 comment:

Anji said...

Ayden sounds like quite the cutie! I love the names you have picked out they are great! Of course I have a Kastan and Kye so I love the same initial thing!