Saturday, August 2, 2008

Starting to blog...

I really get bored at home and hope starting a blog will make me feel like i do actually have a life. Haha.

We are wanting to move out of Provo soon. We just don't feel like this is where we should be...it's hurting us financially and spiritually. (we don't like our ward here, so we don't go to church) The auto shop owner from next door actually came by this week and said he was interested in buying our house. He also said that he built the upstairs part of it. I am so excited. I want out of here so bad. We are waiting for a letter from the bank with our payoff amount before taking any further steps in selling the house. I have been looking for apartments, houses and condos though. I would be fine with an apartment but the prices are rediculous! They are more than our mortgage on this house is. And condos are just too small for us. I found a house in Ogden that i really want. It's in our price range and has more than enough space for us. 7 bedrooms, 2 baths for $93,000....how can i let that pass me by? Ogden isn't a "great" place, but it's the only place that has homes in our price range. I will love being close to Eric's mom, Aleisha, and my sister! I will finally have people to watch Ayden for me. Wow, that will be nice. I hope we can get it.

I am exhausted! Being pregnant for almost 2 years sure takes a toll on your body. I want to do more like go to the park and just get out of the house sometimes, but everything feels so hard. I just feel like crap every day and always have a headache. When Axton gets here...i hope to get better at doing things. Just anything but sitting at home watching HGTV and doing laundry.

No comments: