Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Knock Knock


During Ayden's nap time yesterday, I had him lay on his matress on the floor. He did really well. Any time i would come in to check on him he'd run back to the matress like he didn't want me to know he was playing. It was really cute. He wasn't crying when he woke up from his nap. Instead, he goes to his door and bangs on it. Haha. He cracks me up. I went ahead and had Eric turn his crib into the toddler bed when he got off work. We tried to get him in it last night but he kept climbing up the little rail and scared me. He's not able to climb into it either. He ended up just sleeping on his matress and that worked great. He slept, only waking up once like he always does. I love hearing him go to his door and knock. He's growing up too fast.

No comments: