Friday, October 10, 2008

This is the time of my life


So, I've been so busy with my 2 boys that I haven't really had the time to sit down and blog. Now that the boys are napping, I can just write a little bit to update you on my life.
Axton is now 4 weeks old is looking so healthy. He eats like a pig so that's really no surprise. Ayden is just over 11 months and is a handful!! He now has mastered the kitchen cabinets and the grab and run technique. ( this is where he grabs something he's not supposed to and takes off laughing and running as fast as he can.) It's a lot of work keeping up with him but i love every second of it.
I took Ayden to the duck pond at BYU today. Just so you know, finding parking at a university during homecoming is a pain!! Actually, it's still a pain even when it's not homecoming. Anyways, we had a lot of fun. He would giggle so hard when the ducks would fight each other for the bread. He didn't really understand that he was supposed to throw the bread. It was hard to get good pictures of him cause right when i put him down he'd take off after the ducks and almost land in the pond. It was so cute watching him smile and want to get close to the duckies.
Life with 2 kids isn't that much harder than 1 unless we leave the house, then it can be a little difficult. The constant feeding and changing diapers is exhausting. Sometimes i even forget to eat because i'm just too busy. I do get some free time during their naps, and i usually spend that time sitting in front of the tv. The cleaning and cooking i save for when Eric is home to help me. I wouldn't change any of this for the world. I love my family so much and am grateful for all that we have. It's so nice that we own a house, have a nice van, 2 wonderful sons, Eric's business, delicious food, and so much more that a lot of people don't have. I want to go back to church. I feel like not liking the college ward we're in isn't a just reason for not going. i've met 3 of the ladies in our ward in the past few weeks and i really would like to get to know them. It doesn't seem like the neighbor is serious about buying the house so we might as well make it work and get to know some people.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun day with the ducks. I'm glad everything is going okay.