Monday, October 27, 2008

Homes, Schools and Babies

We are finally getting things rolling on selling our house. The buyers came by Thursday and were very happy with the condition of the house and are now in the process of getting their loan. This kind of happened quicker than we excpected seeing that we haven't heard from them in a month or two. It will be nice to get out of Provo. We are planning on staying with Eric's mom for a few months to save up a good down payment for our next house and to wait for our credit to get a little higher. I know it will be hard on us but it will also be so great to have some help with the boys.

I was just starting to think about going to school for nursing down here(Provo) when we found out that we were selling the house. The nursing program up there(Roy) is really hard to get into and very competitive. I might just go for something a little easier like medical assisting or billing and coding for now. People keep giving me their opinions on me going to school with 2 young babies but it's something i really want to do while they're young and i AM going to do it. Having the security to be able to give my kids what they need and even want is very important to me. I don't want them to miss out on things just because we can't afford it. I always put my kids needs and wants before mine and it kinda hurts when i see parents do the opposite. There are a lot of different types of nurses out there and they don't all require these crazy long hours like people keep telling me. I know what I'm doing and my job is not ever going to get in the way of spending time with my family.

Bridger, my one and only nephew, had his 1st birthday this weekend. It was a lot of fun. The party was a costume party. Bridger was dressed as a monkey and was just adorable. Ayden was a pumpkin and Axton was a dalmation puppy. Everyone looked great in there costumes. I wish my husband would have joined in and dressed up. After eating cake Bridger and Ayden both got in the bath. It was so cute watching them spash around in there together. I'm sure they'll be getting baths together a lot. Thats the fun part about being family. Ayden's 1st birthday party is next saturday and i am way excited for him. We are also getting Axton blessed on sunday, so we are looking at a pretty busy weekend this week.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Hey girl! I changed the settings on my blog to invited readers only. If you could text me your email address I can add you so you can see it.